Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ouch!

OMG!seriously never expected this today! Seriously..i have a minor injury this morning,thot to ignore it by sleeping.

but...

I woke up with an intensely pain in my toes and a migraine to boot. Then, I had roti and 2 tabs of paracetamol, and again trying to sle
ep my pain away.

Finally,

I woke up AGAIN and went to the GP nearby .
I could not bare it man...i walked, slow like a snail and sporting a throbbing pain again..

But I still went anyway, despite me really not wanting to
go in the first place.but after being insisted by mak,pergi je lah.heh

syaaaaaakit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow aina... wat happened?

get well soon.

sparkling said...

tin milo hempap kaki i!

n there the story goes;(

Anonymous said...

really??!!

wow, musti sakit!!~

xpe xpe. i pray for u :P