Friday, March 13, 2009

me talking about economy.hehe


During the whole month of March, many stores are offering really good discounts to girl like me. I am surely going to be doing a lot of shopping this month even with this economic slowdown. hehe.

There’s no strong enough reason for us to stop shopping especially when the things we usually buy are necessities. Bags, slippers, clothes hmm – they are all our basic daily needs besides food and drinks kan.;)

Ever since the media started feeding us with scary news on the world going into recession and many people are losing their jobs, how many people have told you to stop shopping and start saving?

And

I hope I am the first person to tell you to continue shopping as usual. hihi


All I know is that if I continue to buy blouses from mall, the makcik-makcik and kakak-kakak working in the factories can keep their jobs and bring back enough food for their children.

Make sense kan?

So, continue on shopping my dear friends , women of the world.

Create the demand.

If you decided to buy more trust fund units and shares today there’s no guarantee you can get short term returns. It might take 10 years – that’s if the world economy recovers at an impossible speed.grrr.

To all the husbands, boyfriends and fathers out there please encourage the ladies in the house to spend as usual. It won’t do you any harm.

It might help you keep your current jobs.

and

To all the financial experts reading this blog please contest this. I was just making a wild guess

:P

hehe


love you all.
muahs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

To all the financial experts reading this blog please contest this. I was just making a wild guess

sib baik u tulis itu, if x, i dah lecture pjg. lol :P

not to say that im an expert myself.

sparkling said...

hehe..

lecture panjang!?waaa.naseb i tulis.
waa,i miss u dear