Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ive been tag!

Was reading my friend's blog when my name popped up..Apparently I've been tagged!ahaha.Now, I'm supposed to answer these list of questions and tag another bloggers..Oh well! Seems like fun kan?
So, here we go...

5 things in my bag-
  • my pink purse,ahaha and all the junk in it (i really have to clean up my purse one of these days)my handphone
  • my ipod.wah.need it like all the time.
  • chocolate need to take it when im stress
  • and last but not least panadol!!!hee;)

5 things in my purse-
  • the usual cards - bank cards, loyalty cards
  • Driving licences,
  • IC
  • my sayang pic,hafzan;)
  • Loads of supermarket receipts of which I really have to sort out

5 favourite things in my room
(this would be my bed room )
  • My teddy bear collections - esp suki and niko ulala ,and spongebob shayer.sayang anda semua ( i don't buy or collect them anymore.mostly its a gift. so,I just have keep them safe.ehee... as a thank you for being my best mate at nite
  • My laptop.gosh,cannot live without it.u know kan laptop,ure such a great and gedik laptop everr.muahs. (apak spent a lot of money on it, and spend a whole lot of my time on it as well!worth it!)

ape lagi?

  • my pink radio..wah.althou i ve got a laptop here with me,but i still turn on my radio, each morning when tidying up my room.althou it is almost 8 years old,i shud tell u guys yang ianya masih cantik dan comel sekali.ehee;)
  • hm.hm.a green shawl given by gfs.love it.nice!
  • the pic of my sayang.muahs;)

5 things I would like to do-
  • Pass my exams .waaa takut!
  • i wanna go to gold coast, please!
  • wanna be a good holistic doctor.ehee;)
  • Buy a house in penang and a few more after that? (property is the best investment)
  • and,get married kot?ahaha


5 things I'm currently doing-

gosh back to reality;(
  • reading notes.ayooo.bosan
  • giving a frenster message to sumone.wuwuw
  • seeing my cutie little cat playing with 'her' ball,uve grown up comot!
  • seeing but still not believing.thats what i am rite now.aish
  • eating.well i sadly announce that i lose my weight along the way.ive lost my appetite la guys!

Hmm.Anyways, i would now like to tag aisyah and iyas.ahaha.buat la kay kawan2.saya memang tiada keje.ahaha

have fun!muahs;)

3 comments:

Mat Iyas said...

job done!hehe

sparkling said...

gud job!

syabas!;)

aisyah. said...

sudah!!! SIAP TARUK pic lg, tengok lah nanti la yer. aha