Sunday, April 13, 2008

happy birthday mr shakespeare!


Hello everybody. Its been ages since I talk about Shakespeare to u guys. April day was Shakespeare’s birthday — at least most biographers believe he was born on April 23, 1564. Others believe it was a day earlier.but basicly his exact birthday is remain unknowned. Regardless, we want to wish old William well on his 443rd! uhuu~
Shakespeare… is known for the man with heart.for me..hes not just a legendery but he the setter for all the art in the world til this moment. Can u imagine for about four centuries after he wrote all his works, the his work continue to entertain and intrigue audiences around the world including me myself. Shakespeare’s genius permanently shaped the English language, while his knowledge of the human mind and heart speaks to us across the yearsss. It recall my art teacher words that he was not of an age, but for all time.
One may ask who is my favorite ........ why shakespeare ...... and the reason - one of his quotes I read last years actually started me on my quest of collecting quotations ,poem and gathering ideas for living my life.


What lies behind us

And what lies before us

Are tiny matters compared

To what lies within Us

he also believed each of us is gifted with a quiet, inner compass which is available whenever we muster the curiosity and courage to look inward for guidance. An integral part of this inner journey depends upon one's attitude toward life.
A man is what he thinks about all day long
it man that if one looks for the best, one finds it. If one seeks the worst, this becomes reality. As you read quotes or books consider this sobering truth,
The world in which you live must, over time, fit into the mold of ur mold expectation.yeah. it bring me the spirit thought out my living til now.

Maybe some said im a bit melancholic by studying him and his work.but u may feel a sense of satisfaction.it is whether you are just discovering Shakespeare, or are simply eager to learn more about his life, his works, how they were first performed, and the times in which he lived,but I truly enjoyed exploring his poem. Each one is enlivened with great make-believe I tell u. . Some of Shakespeare's sonnets are touching, others are funny.
Some of them may be telling, such as the sonnets devoted to extolling his love for a male, and the sonnets about an ugly(takla ugly sangat kot kan?okay ordinary la) woman whom he found irresistible-all known sonnet 18!heheBut it's always risky to extrapolate facts about an artist's real life from his or her work, especially poets, and especially poets who have been dead for centuries as many of the facts of his life remain mysterious.so,I actually dun know about his life back to 4 century ago.

But Shakespeare's reputation as dramatist and poet actor is unique and he is considered by many to be the greatest playwright of all time.

he will be my inspiration for ever.
so guys..try studying him and u will know then.

Love ya! And miss ya all;)

4 comments:

Mat Iyas said...

udah2 la dgn shakespreare kamu tu!huu~

p/s : xde poem baru?

Unknown said...

wawa~~~sejak biler kah kamu jd BF shak. nih...hahaha...cik aina, lawat2 la blog I....chewah~~~promote2 lakzz....sy link kamu di blog sy yer...da~~~

Shamil Alfilfilani said...

guess what.. im waiting ur next post hehe

aisyah. said...

yes gf, i pun menanti (;