Saturday, December 13, 2008

always believe.


I believe in human rights.
I believe in tolerancy.
I believe in give and take.
I believe in up-holding responsibilities.
I believe in honesty.
i believe in true love.








I believe in friendship.
I believe in logic. I believe in realistic.
I believe in practicality.
I believe in respecting others.
I believe in the ability of human mind over matter..
Mind this, we made our life the way it is now.
When things has gotten out of hand or fall into the arms, I believe in fate.
Is there's any contradiction here?

hugs,
ainaszeme

2 comments:

bLosSom86 said...

heyy
bila mau bukak braces kamu?hehe
cik doc,nnt boleh la bg saya ubat kurus secara percuma yerh:p

sparkling said...

hee..okay.saya mesti bg.
hey awak tak gemuk okay.

plz dun assume u are one;)