Saturday, August 2, 2008

terima kasih langkawi.

At first,

I don't know what I'd do without the past

i dont want to see the future ahead

i dont want to face another day.







all i know

i have to heal it myself

i will let it go

everything.




langkawi

is the destination i was heading

to heal my deeply ,slowly

painless wound.



i thought i would never love again

at least not this fast.

i thought my life is over.

i thought im useless

i thought im hopeless.


Then u came to me in my time of need

When I needed someone to look after me.,

taking a good care of me

u were there for me.


Ur determination impress me.

Ur attention melt me

Cant help falling in love with u.

the love from u is what got me through


it's because of u

now i have

someone to love to.

someone to talk to.

someone to hold to.


someone to trust of.


someone to touch to.


someone to lean on to.


someone to take a good care of me better than myself do


someone whos able to wait for hours in ward

someone whos willing to cook for me for dinner

someone that have made hukm

as nearest as kedai mamak depan rumah from his house



it's because of u ,

i hear to my own inner voice

to my own need.



frankly

i didnt expect that someone like u

Suddenly appear in my life,

u said,

we were meant for each other

it stops my heart beat for seconds

i hope it is true.



untuk kamu,

terima kasih.

kasih yang tidak terhingga

u have dried my tears

ur love for me truly rescued me



It's because of u ,

i know what is the feeling to be be loved and love someone

u really make me breathless,

with u by my side everything is all right

there is no more restless night

there is no moe loss of appetite

a lot of love word playing in my mind to write.




It's because of u

im not afraid of the future

in fact i cant wait to be a part of u

as ONE

its not a dream

really not

ure no longer a stranger in my heart,

no longer an unknown name in my heart,

but a pace that keep my heart beats so hard.


untuk langkawi,

i have followed my heart.

my intuition.

thank you for giving us the greatest place

for us to fall in love for each other

to know each other better.

we will come back as one.

insyallah.


;)
















11 comments:

shade_rush said...

im touched!

aisyah. said...

oowh,

sweet la (;

so now we can say, good thing we xikut u. hehe

aisyah. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shamil Alfilfilani said...

wahh best2 .. hmmm i wish my gf nanti lovable as u r.. happy2 slalu ye.. sorry aritu mcm tak smpat nk tegur kat fac.. doa my 2nd year takde problem.. hehe

sparkling said...

syah..somehow i merajuk dan terasa hati u tak ikut taw.u owe me one vacation trip!

but actly kan u patut ikut g langkawi taw.pulau2 die canteeeeeek.dan romantik.hehe

sparkling said...

shamil-becareful for wht u wish for...u think im loveable?hehe

Anonymous said...

best ke gi langkawi?best buat maksiat?

Anonymous said...

cik ano,, yg tak puas ati sgt ngan cik aina ni nape? sumerg baca ur komen,, leh tau yg u jealous ngan aina..juz stop it ok? annoying!

sparkling said...

hm tahu tak ape hukumnye menuduh orang buat maksiat ..tanpa tahu kebenarannye cik anonymous?
grow up;)

Anonymous said...

fitnah berleluasa tanda kiamat sudah hampir..
insaf lah wahai sahabar ku
-mr not anonymous

backspace said...

thats s sweet !

lucky rasyid ! haha !