Sunday, April 6, 2008

CINTA ,LOVE?

After neglecting my dear blog for days, I have collected enough emotions which leads to me scribbling down my thoughts today in Mic Words .i just finished watching cinta.actually did not plan to but since the boredom of the day made me turn on the laptop and played the vcd yang ada kat rumah ni.the best part was..the video sedikit oblique.hahaha(well,piracy...what shud u ask more kan?.hehe)anyways,this is the 2nd time i watched this movie..the first time with yas and adik ..miss those time.miss them sooo much;(

okay2..back to my real intention.C.I.N.T.A.i must say this particular movie is somewhat different. Plus, a love movie would revive my belief in all things romantic, I thought. Well fortunately for me, the movie did not let me down.even for the 2nd time. I enjoyed it thoroughly!huhu.Basically, the movie is about five sets of love stories involving intertwining characters (dgn bangunan twin towers sbg wall-paper nyer..hehe). One is between an old, retired school teacher who suffers from Alzheimer (excuse my spelling) and a kind restaurant owner. The second is involving a successful business man with a bookstore cashier girl. Another is the relationship between a young gurl who’s searching for her bf and the guy who helps her loyally. The other love is the love of a sister to her only brother.

The last is about an architect who thought that he had it all, only to find out that things are not meant to last.Of all the characters, I VE TOUCHED most for Haris, the architect whose wife left him for another man (her ‘soulmate’, she claimed). How can it be easy, to leave your marriage, to leave your loving husband, even if you’ve met your ‘soulmate’? Will you not feel a dark, deep sense of guilt? How do you expect your child to understand & to adapt to a new father? Risking everything just for a man. Is it going to be worth it? The answer is beyond me. On the opposite side, what do you do when someone you love tells you that he/she doesn’t feel the same way anymore? A momentary state of dizziness and unbelief is sure, but how do you cope with the aftermath of the confession? If she is the one, do you love her still even if she has someone else? Would you fight to win her heart back? Would you remain hopeful and convince yourself that he/she will return to you? In the movie, the so-called conclusion for Haris’s conflict is this, “love is about letting go.” So Haris let go of his wife, knowing that she is happy with her new man.Come to think of it, what else is Haris to do? What is the point of him fighting for her when he knows that she is going to choose the other man anyway? If she stays, would she be happy? No. Then would he be happy? Of course not. There’s always hope, I hear someone says. Don’t hope that he/she will come running back to you. Hope that someone better comes along instead. Hope is just that; hope. You mustn’t let it ruin you. I suppose that’s why Haris made the best choice to set Airin free. Heh, all this while, I thought the cliché “menyayangi seseorang bermaksud melepaskan dia” adalah alasan untuk break-up semata-mata. Hahahahaha!Moving on, I recommend this movie to everyone. I will not touch on the other four stories as I don’t intend to ruin the surprise for those who are planning to watch the movie. I dare not comment on the technical aspects of the movie as I am no pro in that, but suffice to say MOST actors gave excellent performance (enough to touch me la)Okaylah, credit to the director also whom I thought managed to ‘bawa’ jalan cerita movie itu dgn baik. Hahaha, hope u get that!


huhu.yes talking about love?love in my life.
I've been wondering...Ive been giving out hardcore, deep and philosophical advice and tips of LOVE to others (esp my bestfren)since..hm..i dont know when...but feels like i do it all the time....But the catch is, that particular area of my life is actually non-existant. Lifeless. Zero.Then who am i to provide those soothing words of advice? Why did i even bother, knowing about my own.(soory sayang i didnt mean it;()Coz it actually, in a weird and awkward way, makes me feel good about myself. I feel great when people smile coz of LOVE (well i hope they are after i gv them my two cents worth of thought).

Yea...it's true that sometimes some things need to be told even when u know ppl dont wanna know about them. But hey, LOVE is cruel, and complicated at its worst. So... a liltle 'warning' at the initial stage wont hurt, i reckon.

If a relationship blooms, I'd be happy too. I'd be soo pleased wif myself that i'd even do the zapin in the middle of the road. that's how fulfilling it is to be the love guru.Here comes my honest confession:Breaking up hurts. it hurts soo bad that i intend to not let others experience it. if i think i can help, i'd give anything to not let others to go through the self-destroying process called the break-up. LOVE shud bring joy and happiness. It shud give one a sense of contentment and motivation. It must be aided with sincerity and honesty. It shouldnt be polluted by break ups and oopppsss..... It just should not.
So, feel the LOVE people.

FEEL................ THE....................... LOVE.........................PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because im going down all alone again.haih.


*suddenly i talked about my love life kan?ahaha..n to my dear,no offense okay..just expressing it;)

5 comments:

Ib said...

i soo agree wif u.i sgt2 la anti with 'love is about letting go' phrase.cam either u fight or ure just give up but taknak admit ure at the loosing part.or worst ure too mals to do anythin n resort to use those words.ahak

p/s-igt nak jadi silent reader jerk.ter reveal plak

aisyah. said...

hahaha.. ib sampai sekarang xpuashati dgn that babak in cerita cinta! ahaha..

sweet huney, real sweet! (;

my thoughts on love? Love is...

tiring, at times, frustrating. But its worth it! The ups and the downs.The downs sucks! The jealousy too. Urgh! But the ups are sweet. I won't go into detail on the ups.But believe me, It is truly worth it.

Hope u find love girlfriend.

love u.

aisyah. said...

btw, i have to give a 2 minute presentation on ANYTHING!! and as you already have posted a blog entry on the movie, I've decided to use this as my 2minute presentation...

thanks, ok pinjam topic jap!

aisyah. said...

If a relationship blooms, I'd be happy too. I'd be soo pleased wif myself that i'd even do the zapin in the middle of the road.

Bodoh x kalau i kata 'U pandai buat zapin?' ahahaha

sparkling said...

ye la i tahu ooo...seryes kat skola rendah.but well gle buruk la i nari...haha.oh yea..nanti i will reply the comment okay.not in a good mood to do so.(haha)-aisyah saya terharu anda mengambil topik ini;)