Tuesday, March 25, 2008

hye everyone;)

My... this has been a hectic months... loads of things to write to study,to do.. but unfortunately not enough time. Sometimes it feels like I need more than 24 hours a day.... maybe it's just me being disorganised... but most of the time i feel like I'm always rushing and doing something.Anyways.. I am soooo happy... this week I received smsS and friendster msgs from old friends.... and my cazen a few weeks back.thanks you everyone... it is a pleasure to be back in touch.... thank you for your remembrance and kind words... i have missed you all terribly, but me being me... always terrible when it comes to sending people news. I hope we will keep in touch this time...and keep the news coming~!

loadsoflove,
ainaszeme

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

24 hours should be enough for a becoming doc i believe..but not if 2/3 of it is spent by sleeping hehe :p way to go aina~

Anonymous said...

awwwww.thanx syamot for ur inspiring word.go aina yeah!go!ahaha.btw,just in case u dun know,u re the first one who commenting my blog!congratulasi buat anda;)
sayang anda!!ahaha

Anonymous said...

doc..where the sparkle2 comes from eyh...hehe new thing ni..

Anonymous said...

hm.remember 13 going on 30?im sure u do!about jenna,the hotshot editor of Poise, lives in a classy New York apartment and has a hunky boyfriend.ahaha.(its enuff to bring back the memory i guess!)and the opponent company's name ws sparkle(if im not mistaken la.ahaha).so the idea POP UP.soon after i watched the dvd disaat kebosanan.ahaha.but yeah the movie bring a great impact to me..4 outta 5!ahaha.but the reason why i didnt choose poise itself as my blog name is remain unknown.aha.but sparkle look more glowing ape compared to poise.PPPPOOOIISE?sound bosan kan?ahaha