Friday, March 28, 2008

my sayangness~

This blog is loong overdue. Ive just arrived at apak's hometown (midnite), after being away from here for quite sumtime(more than a year)tidak tmasuk last week la. penang, as always, is never the same from it was. New buildings, new roads... but it still smells the same.huu. The smell of fused curry and roti canai, nasi goreng mamak and oh god! my mouth is watering again...I didn't go to my cousin house straight away, coz I thought it would be better to stay put in my room until I finish reading for my next exam (Which I have to say I failed miserably...actually, to think of it, I didn't do tooo bad considering the amount of studies that I did... haih).Didn't do much here.my cousin did drop by to say hello.Seeing abg cha and his wife wit their little one was great. God, I miss the old times.... na haven't changed a bit.. still the pleasant, fun and forever a caring friend ... and ... she still picks a fight every time she sees me.. Missed them sooo much..my family, don't know if they actually realise how much I miss and love them. I like to think of myself as a loving person.. but growing up as 'ayong', I seem to put my 'love' out in a different way. My way of saying 'i love you', and 'I miss you' might not be very straight forward...


Adam, my little adik. He is soooo naughty (just like the rest of my bros), soooo cute adorable(just like me.ahaha)... sooo charming and I have to say, he is the smartest baby in the whole world! He probably didn't appreciate me much when I started teaching him the word, NO! aha,garang side of me... anyways... tell you more about adam later... syg you lil munchkin! muahs muahs muahs!

apak... oh apak.. couldn't kiss him more... would love to shower him with kisses all over his face... but hmm... have to keep a bit of coolness heheheehehehehe.... apak is as always... more on his supportivet] side but can be a silent man sumtime. Sometimes I wonder what he thinks when hes alone .. is he proud of his eldest girl? have I done enough? i seem not to talk to him as much I do with mak.lately hes been busy with darby park renovation enuff said that im proud of him.sumtime i think i really wanna be him. .but hes not enjoying me beeing an engineer.ahaha.Is it a daddy thing? wanna protect his only daughter?or is it me who are not strong enuff to be one? (I might be in trouble if apak reads this)... But if you do, pak... I love you with all my heart.ahaha.. I may not be the perfect daughter.. but I love you... You make me proud... I can't stop telling my peep how u alway made me happy (and annoy me at time;p)...i sometime have to laugh out loud with ur jokes.we can say goodbye over over and keep talking for almost an hour.gosh.. u re the greatest apak .

and mak,shes my beautiful lady.hmm... I must have lost some of mama's genes along the way... She never seem to age, whereas I look sooo old without even reaching 30 (yet! ahah!)...haha.medic's effect i'd must say. I miss her sooo much.cepat bangun pagi mak!wanna hug u.


and aizat.what could i say about u,u re my partner,in everything,many had mistaken us ..thought that we are couple.enuff said,its so lawak okaih.haha.he owez be my company when ....is so busy with his life.huhu.my supir to hold all my stuff when im stress and need some retail therapy.my driver each time we going back home everyweek.,hes willing to come all the
way from bangi to be my table mate for dinner.he's mypartner in everything.gosh.. love you, bro!


haziq..this young man,is a bit special,hes the pearl of our family.even hes a lot more younger than me,but sumhow me myself have to say that i respect him with all my heart.hes a brilliant boy with a look.hes the most fairest among us.i stilll remember when he was a little boy.many people hardly belief that we are actually sibling!ahaha.i love him so much.hes my inspiration.we shared a lot of story.and hes my favourite partner for a movie watch;)

Okay... i better sleep..wahh.seemed im a bit sentimental tonite.esok banyak program;)penang-kl.aish. will write again soon....Love ya, miss ya all.

2 comments:

aisyah. said...

gf!! I love this post! i do, sometimes, i feel like love and emotions are somewhat precious.

And family, sometimes, you forget, how much u actually need them (;

And i miss mine, intensely, incredibly, ifinitely...

miss ya too. cant believe that we baru berkawan xsampai setahun.. anda sudah sebati dgn diri ku. ahah.. (soo jiwang ;P)

Mat Iyas said...

i miss them too~